Sunday 7 November 2010

Get the Flip out.

I attended the Flip Festival, a small festival in the midlands of the UK, in which my student film 'Cog' was shown (I haven't uploaded it to Youtube yet).

I didn't place in the top three, but I honestly didn't expect to. In fact, I didn't expect it to be shown at all, and despite sliding down in my seat and covering my eyes with my hand when it came on out of shame (it has flaws), it was still...fun...to see it on a big screen. Like a small achievement.

The first place winner was absolutely brilliant, genuinely much better than all the other entries, it deserved to win. Me and my friend could tell as soon as the titles came on, that this one would win.
http://vimeo.com/12022499 watch it here, and see.
By the time it finished it motivated me to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment